Wednesday 25 March 2015

Collection Eyes Uncovered Nude Bronze Palette




Not another nude palette! But hear me out, Collection's new offering is well worth it. I had swatched the urban decay naked 1 palette whilst in Debenham's the other day and was super impressed by the butteriness (I don't think that's a word but what the heck!) and the pigmentation but I do not have a whopping £38 lying around and I don't even have £23 for the smaller basics palette either! I then went into Boots and swatched the Collection Eyes Uncovered palettes. 


These are the Nude Bronze swatches, and this is the palette I ultimately went for but they also do a Nude and Nude Grey. There's also a Little Mix All About Eyes palette too! I can only say that the matte shades swatched well as the palette I picked up are all shimmers but as you can see above the shades are really well pigmented (even the Ivory shade, but you can't see this very well on my very white skin!) and they have stayed on well without creasing (over a primer), and creasing is a big problem for me as I have hooded eye lids. The only downside to these eyeshadows is that there is quite a bit of fall out when you dip your brush in, but this can be reduced if your careful. Below I'm wearing Mink all over the lid and Nutty in the crease and smudged slightly under the eye.   


These are available in many places but you can get yours at Boots HERE for a very purse friendly £3.99! 

Thanks for reading,

Wench x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!