Wednesday 29 April 2015

Balance Me face wash Review



This is the Balance Me Pure Skin Face Wash. It's made from 98.8% natural ingredients, and I did look at the ingredients and there's only a few things that I'm not sure of and helpfully the funky Latin names have their English counterparts next them! So that claim seems to check out (I'm no expert!). It also contains anti-oxidants and spruce knot extract that balances normal to combination skin. 

I have to say my skin has been relatively clear recently which makes a refreshing change however I'm not sure if that's down to this or other things I've been using on my face. However, even IF it's down to this product I don't think I'd buy this at full price or even pick it up as a magazine freebie if I saw it in one again because for me, the smell is HORRENDOUS! It smells very strong, like citrus, but as if it's gone off. It's really hard to describe, my husband says like aniseed, and we both agree there's some kind of almost medical smell about it. And for that reason, I'm afraid it's a thumbs down from me.

Thanks for reading,

Wench x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!