Monday 6 April 2015

Banana Biccies!




These biscuits are made with just 2 ingredients! I found this recipe on the Blogilates channel on YouTube, where Cassey leads different work outs and recipes. Find her HERE. I thought I'd give it try and share my results with you! 

This recipe is so easy, even I can do it (even though I did break my whizzer, oops!) and it's cheap, clean, eating which I hoping to get more into as I have baby weight to shift and need to eat healthier! If your not familiar with the whole clean eating thing, as I understand it, it's just about eating food that's not processed, that doesn't have ingredients in that have ridiculously long, nonsensical, names that you've never heard of, and making things from scratch so you know exactly what's in it.

So all you need are 2 banana's and a cup of oats!

Cut up banana

Peel and slice your banana's into coins

A cup of oats
Add caption

Take a cup of oats and use a blender to grind them into a finer, almost flour like consistency

Blend your banana's and oats together to create a nice thick, sticky dough (you can mush with your hands here too if you want, I had to as I broke my blender! Take it out the blender first though!)

Blender


Shape your dough into circle, biscuit shapes and place on a greased baking tray.

Banana Biccies
Add caption


Bake for 10-15 mins at 180C (350F) Gas Mark 4 (depending on size of biccies!)

Et Voila! Banana biccies! It was so easy you should try it! 

Thanks for reading,

Wench x




   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!