Saturday 18 April 2015

Offer Alert! 3 for 2 Mix and Match Makeup!



Hello everybody! It's a lovely sunny day today, makes me feel like spring has actually sprung! (how long will last?!) But what also makes me feel in a springtime mood is that it's that time of year when the highstreet shops/drugstores (which ever term you prefer!) put some great offers on their cosmetics! 

I found myself wondering around the town centre yesterday and called into Superdrug who currently have 3 for 2 mix and match across ALL cosmetics. You even get a free make up bag if you get the offer too! (Do bear in mind that the make up bag is while stocks last!) So you know, I thought it'd be rude not to!


I picked up a Maybelline 24hr Super Stay Powder in ivory as I've heard good things about these. It claims to be waterproof(!!!) and with the weather warming up a little I'm hoping this means it'll stay put on my face.

I also bought a Makeup Revolution Blush Palette in Hot Spice. I was initially going to get the Golden Sugar palette as I'd heard so much about it on the bloggersphere, but when I looked at it, it's got lots of bronzey shades in and I'm not a huge fan of bronzers so I went for this instead which has more warm, pinky blush shades in which I think will suit me better.

I also picked up the Sleek Eyebrow Stylist in Medium. I have been using an Elf Eyebrow Kit which has a wax and a powder in. I really like the wax but the powder is too dark for me personally and it's a little fiddly with the tiny brush (which I keep losing!) so I thought I'd give this a go. I was drawn into it as it has a spoolie on one end and the pencil at the other which I'm hoping will make it easier. I'm quite the noob with the whole eyebrow thing so we'll see how it goes!

I have tried any of these items yet but I will review each one once I've had a good play with them! 

Shop the Superdrug website HERE or get down to your local store!  

Thanks for reading!

Wench x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!