Monday 11 May 2015

Mask Monday!




Time for a new series!

Introducing Mask Monday! A place for reviews on various different face masks (believe it or not!) each week. I'm going to kick start with Superdrug Clearly Youthful Peel Off Mask.


The first thing I want to say about this is when I say it's a peel off mask, I actually mean it. It's addictive, like peeling PVA glue off your hands when you were a kid! It also means less mess and less faff which is also a good thing! It comes in a tube so you get more than one use out of it unlike the sachet kind of masks but it does cost a bit more at £6.99 however it's usually on some kind of offer (currently BOGOF). 

The thing that really impresses me about this is that it is anti-blemish, youth boosting, spot fighting, anti-shine AND anti-ageing, a combination you don't often see but really appeals to me as a twenty-something who wants to keep ageing at bay but also still gets oily and blemished skin.

There are a couple of things to bear in mind with this product and that is firstly, the smell is quite a strong chemically smell which may put people off and it also tingles. For me tingling isn't a problem, I feel like it's working its magic but if your skin is sensitive or you just don't like tingling then this is probably not for you.

Superdrug Clearly Youthful Peel Off Mask is available at larger Superdrug stores or online HERE

Thanks for reading,

Wench x   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!