Friday 26 June 2015

Freebie Friday! #9



I know I've already spoke about Latest Free Stuff before (HERE) but I wanted to show you a couple more free samples I've had from them. 


I've signed up to their mailing list and they send me emails most days with freebies, although I know some people won't like that you don't have to sign up to a mailing list you can just check the site regularly. Do read freebies carefully, as some require subscriptions (which you can usually cancel after) or other requirements. I usually scan through their emails quickly and see if anything takes my fancy and recently I received these goodies in the post!

I got samples of Garnier Ultimate Blends Strength Restorer shampoo, conditioner, and serum and also an Eve Lom Rescue Mask (coming to a Mask Monday near you soon!) 

I've not been paid, sponsored etc to write this post but I just wanted to show you some of the free samples I've had from this site and as a blogger (and a shiny new one!) it's really good to get samples like this that I can write about and as a budget blogger nothing is more budget friendly than a freebie!

Have you found any really awesome freebies?

Thanks for reading,

Wench x   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!