Monday 10 August 2015

Worth The Hype? Maybelline Lash Sensational Waterproof



Exploding all over the bloggersphere lately is Maybelline's Lash Sensational Mascara, so, is it worth the hype?

First thing I'll say is that I have the waterproof version as I always struggle with mascara smudging under my eyebrows - not a good look! That brings me to my first point about this mascara, it is without a doubt, VERY waterproof! My precious Nip and Fab Cleansing Fix failed to remove it completely, and my Garnier Micellar Water also failed to get it off too. I ended up using a Loreal Cleansing Oil that I had lying around which eventually did the trick. So my advice would be if you buy the waterproof version, your going to need a dedicated oil based remover to shift the bugger. However, you can't say it's NOT waterproof!

On to the actually mascara and I'm glad to say, yes, it's worth the hype! The wand is plastic, which I usually don't like but the bristles on this really do get into the lashes and give excellent separation. It has a slight spoon shape which I also like as I feel spoon shaped wands fit around my eye better (if that makes sense?!). The brush itself is quite flexible, but no so flexible that you get mascara everywhere, but just enough flexibility to allow you to work the wand into your lashes. The formula is excellent too, creating volume with stunning separation. It claims to be a lash multiplying mascara and I absolutely agree with that. 

Get yours HERE from Boots Online for £5.99 on offer (usually £7.99)

What's your favourite mascara?

Thanks for reading,

Wench x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!