Friday 18 September 2015

Freebie Friday! #11




I have to say magazine freebies recently have been pants or non existent! 

But I'm glad to say I have an offering for you today, although I'm late to the party this month! Marie Claire are offering its readers a free Balance Me cleanser, hand cream, or face cream. I opted for the cleanser as I've heard good things about it. In a previous magazine freebie I had a face wash from Balance Me and the smell was horrific! I'm hoping the cleanser is better! 

In magazines like these I find there's not an awful lot to read in them, the amount of adverts is just silly but it's worth it for the freebies and you often find smelly perfume pages (there's a Gucci Bamboo in this one!) and other little samples (there's Garnier BB Cream and Elvive Extraordinary Oil Shampoo)

Have you found any good freebies recently?

Thanks for reading,

Wench x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!