Wednesday 16 September 2015

Slimming World! #4


SOURCE thehousethatneverrests.com
Just another little update for you!

I lost 1.5 pounds last week which I was really pleased about as I was staying at my parents house while I did my driving course and I was being very well looked after by my mummy! It's tough sticking to plan when someone else is cooking for you (don't get me wrong though, I'm certainly grateful!) but my mummy is very healthy so it was all good. I did have some cheeky pieces of toast while I was out driving!

This week I don't think I'll have lost anything, after failing my test I had a whole pizza to myself as I was sulking! We'll see on weigh in day! 

I have lost a total of 10.5 pounds so far, I'm really chuffed!

Thanks for reading,

Wench x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!