Friday 4 September 2015

Worth The Hype? Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer


Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer has been wide spread over bloggersphere so I thought I'd ask the question, is it worth the hype?

Short answer, yes! The product claims to illuminate and re awaken the under eye area and completely conceal spots. I do agree with this statement and it has earned it's place in my everyday make up bag (yes #beautybloggerproblems right there!) and I do use it everyday.

It has never broke me out or made any spots worse but one thing I would say is that if you have like, the mother of all spots, I'd go for something a bit more heavy duty, but for the occasional spot or blemish it does the job brilliantly. I was wary at first as I thought with it being an "illuminating" concealer it would light up my spots like a Christmas tree but it doesn't which means I don't have to swap between concealers and that make me very happy indeed.

Available HERE (currently £4.49 RRP £5.49) or in your local store! 

What's your favourite concealer?

Thanks for reading,

Wench x   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!