Thursday 1 October 2015

Slimming World! #5




Slimming world 1 stone award
I put a sticky label over my name because they always spell it wrong! It looks like I stole my certificate!

I got my stone award from Slimming World!

I'm so pleased! Goodbye baby weight (and the little extra I accumulated myself.....ahem!) it's slow and steady weight loss and although in the past I've lost weight quite dramatically and quickly it's not healthy and generally unsustainable. Slow and steady wins the race and it's also more likely to stay off too! My work trousers are loose and its quite annoying actually because I'm skint and can't buy anymore yet! 

I know I say it a lot but I'm shocked I lost anything this week, with the baby Splodge at Gran's house for the weekend we had a Tesco takeaway!

It was also taster week and people brought lots of yummy sweet treats which I'm going to have to give a try at home so I will show you how I go on!

Thanks for reading,

Wench x   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!